For Sale Campervan Camping Accessories inc Rainbow Poptop Muff, Zempire Beds, T6 DSG Pedal Clamp etc..

Candyman

Sadly, we had to sell our T6 Campervan after just one year as we decided that the Campervan experience came to us about 40 years too late! We had been spoiled by using caravans and had just got too soft. Loved driving the 204hp Camper but hated sleeping in it. The previous lock down year we bought some camping equipment so here's a list items for sale:

Outwell Camp Kitchen - excellent condition £75

2 Zempire Speedybeds as new unused £80 the pair

2 Zempire Bomberlite Single self inflating sleeping mats as new used a few times £60 the pair

Rainbow Screens poptop insulator suits Austops 2020 . (SWB) Has front window and side mesh ventilators. Colour blue/ silver As new used for a few days £165

Fuel Lagoon windscreen and side window cover (Black) used but in excellent condition £20 (Sold)

Wild Earth canopy Blue as new never used £45 (Sold)

Kampa Trip Air awning used for 2 weeks in excellent condition with footprint and awning rail kit £299 (Sale agreed)

Zephyr electric air pump used a few times excellent condition £45 (Sold)

New addition:
Lockdown Secure pedal clamp for T6 DSG - prevents operation of brake pedal so engine cannot be started. £45 + £8 carriage. (save £40)

All these items are either new or very carefully used during the summer of 2021 only and dry stored since. Anyone starting out this year will save substantially at these prices and will not notice the difference from new. The whole lot represents a super package of kit. Location is Buckingham. Collection preferred but will post at cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like the Wild Earth canopy Blue as new never used £45 please will PM you.

Hi
It’s plain black. It is one piece covering the side windows of the doors and the windscreen. Neat fitting.
Ian

Hi
I might be interested in the poptop cover. Do you have a photo by any chance? I guess it’s blue on the outside and silver inside but looking at their site there’s about 4 blues. For SWB van?
Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris
I would describe it as bright blue. I believe these are reversible - that was the theory when I bought it from Rainbow at Milton Keynes anyway. The idea was that in the event of a really hot day the silver would be on the outside to reflect the sun and keep the van a bit cooler. It is for a T6 SWB Austop roof (actually fitted by Rainbow themselves at MK) with a window in the front - it matches up pretty well with the Austop window. There is a piece that goes round the back of the roof as well. Rainbow make these at their workshop in MK so for once it isn't some Chinese slave labour product.
It is in perfect clean condition and there is quite a waiting time for new ones.
Regards Ian

A24CEEA7-0F01-44E7-BF8A-69A0A2B46D7B copy.jpg

Sorry, just about to send you a PM but I made a mistake and told the boss, thinking that she wants one and she’d think this was a bargain. It’s a no to the blue unfortunately :(

On a positive note: I got the ok to buy a full price new orange one. Sometimes they don’t make sense but you just have to go a long with it :thumbsup:

GLWTS

Sorry, just about to send you a PM but I made a mistake and told the boss, thinking that she wants one and she’d think this was a bargain. It’s a no to the blue unfortunately :(

On a positive note: I got the ok to buy a full price new orange one. Sometimes they don’t make sense but you just have to go a long with it :thumbsup:

GLWTS
rookie error :slow rofl:

GLWTS
Oh well being a fan of EasyJet has cost you £100!

The items not marked as sold or sale agreed in my original post are still for sale. Surprised no-one has gone for the pedal lock as these are really good deterrent and easier to store than a steering lock.

The items not marked as sold or sale agreed in my original post are still for sale. Surprised no-one has gone for the pedal lock as these are really good deterrent and easier to store than a steering lock.
I guess the major drawback is that it is not a very visual deterrent. Having said that I was just about to press the button to buy a stoplock from Amazon but I guess yours is better so if you are interested then would buy yours for £40 delivered (stoplock is £33).
please just let me know
cheers Nigel

Back