Sold 2019 T28 102PS SWB Day/Campervan £37500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sackmycook

Ex-owner
T6 Legend
2019 (19 plate) VW T6 swb 102 campervan in Starlight Blue. I am 2nd owner and purchased the van from VW Van Centre West Yorkshire through their approved used scheme with 19k miles on the clock. Currently showing 37794 miles.

Main benefits of this van are tailgate with glazed window, air conditioning, towbar, Fiamma F45 wind out awning, MFSW, RIB 112 sliding bed system and Vangear Furniture setup.

The van started life as a PV in Trendline spec before going through a steady transformation. This included side windows and tailgate privacy glass from Camperglass, installed by Snugcampers along with full insulation, sound deadening and carpet fitting and Altro flooring on top of 12 mm ply. At this time, a full leisure battery, 12v and 230v electric system was installed. Later, a solar controller and external solar panel connection lead was installed, again at Snugcampers. It was also treated to Vangear furniture including cooler base, cooking and washing pod and end storage unit. A Vevor 40L compressor fridge was installed running off the vans electrics. Lastly, a RIB 112 slider bed was installed professionally at A1 Campers at Oundle. This bed is M1 crash tested, MOT compliant and comes with 2 seat belts and ISOFIX.
A towbar with 7 pin electrics is provided. The van has never towed, just used for a bike rack.
A poptop in grey with scenic canvas was fitted by Skylineroofs North at Chester-le-Street.
Front fog lights have been added early on and the front headlights swapped out for the much improved H7 units with LED Drl bulbs.

Running on standard suspension and unmapped. No warning lights present.
Planar diesel heater fitted with rem9te temperature sensor.

The van has the additional 2 year VW All-in service and warranty package including VW assist, for peace of mind. Next 2 services, MOTs included. Valid until March 2024.

Currently on 16 inch black steel wheels with VW centre caps.
Led interior lighting with dimmer function. Tailgate interior light and emergency release button.

Reluctant sale but having just done a 3k mile trip around France, we feel we need something bigger at our age.

Any questions will be answered promptly.
I know I've probably missed things out, so just ask.

Price is £37500, no vat. All quarantees will be passed on to new owner.
Private plate not included

20220905_145732.jpg

20220923_144834.jpg

20220923_144620.jpg

20220923_144806.jpg

20220923_144649.jpg

20220923_144801.jpg

20220923_144559.jpg

Last edited:
Open to reasonable offers, van booked in for cambelt and waterpump and full service in March. No issues with this van.

Van has just sailed through it 4 year service and MOT without issue as part of its VW all-in plan. Next year, will be the final full service and MOT as part of the plan.
It's now at my local independent getting cambelt and waterpump changed as per VW UK recommendation and the V belt and pulley renewed at the same time for peace of mind.
Still regularly achieving 50mpg plus according to the onboard computer.
Have had some recent interest on the van too and will be advertising elsewhere when the rain stops and I can get some decent pictures...

Where did you have it done? Paul
C&G Motors Easingwold Dave, owner is a VW Caddy enthusiast and seems to always have a few T6 and T5's in for work. He has been doing bits and pieces of my various vehicles over the years and can't fault them for price or service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back