Camper King leisure-battery location

DBUK

Hi all, excuse my daftness but I am trying to locate the leisure battery on our 2017 Camperking conversion. Could anyone advise where it is situated? (Before I take the van apart!)
Thank you in advance

It’s in the back cupboard where the fuse boxes is for the Electrical hook up... undo the screws at bottom slide wood out and will be they

It’s in the back cupboard where the fuse boxes is for the Electrical hook up... undo the screws at bottom slide wood out and will be they
Brilliant, thank you. Will take a look.
The van has been parked up during lockdown and I never thought to charge the battery. As you can imagine its dead as a dodo. Hoping I can save it!

Others who know more than me will probably chip in but bringing it back to life might well depend upon what charger you use as some are better at it than others. That said, sometimes, they just can't be saved. Good luck.

I was going to ring Camperking up tomorrow to ask the same thing. Did you find it. Also a B2B charger was supposed to have been fitted and I haven't found that yet, unless it's hiding with the leisure battery!

I was going to ring Camperking up tomorrow to ask the same thing. Did you find it. Also a B2B charger was supposed to have been fitted and I haven't found that yet, unless it's hiding with the leisure battery!
As the previous poster guided, its in the rear locker under the fuse boxes in a built in box. I purchased a hook up lead to the house mains (Less than £10 on amazon) and it brought it back to life and looks to hold its charge. Hence I didnt need to remove the battery. Feel a bit daft. After a yrs ownership I didnt know you could purchase a van hook up to a mains 3 pin plug!! Doh!

My charger is located in the cupboard next to the rear seat. Mine has a false base which can be removed. There you will find the main RCD and charger.

Thanks for help guys. Found B2B, can't see it but can feel it! There is a void between rear of back cupboard and the panel inside van with controls on of about 15cm depth. From inside van put hand by window curtain and felt the charger up high, could feel the shape and vent slots. Feels like a sterling!

Hi there is a way you can get to it if you put your pop top up there is two screws on the top of the cabinet undo them and you can get to it quite clearly

Back