Sold Camper jam Tickets 2adult 1van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Webb

Webber
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Yet another year goes by that after excitedly purchasing these tickets I'm unable to get the time off for this event.

So here they are...

Camperjam 2019 tickets for two people and 1 VW van in forum camping

Included in package is exactly what arrived in post:
2x wristbands
1x VW vehicle pass for Club Camping with the forum
1x camperjam sticker
1x Show Guide
1x letter with a few rules etc on.

20190607_191216.jpg

£100 including postage via special delivery.

I am desperately looking for tickets, I’ve joined this forum in the hope of finding some. I’ve only ever had family camping as I stay with my friend and her kids. Will it be an issue for me to be in forum camping and not know anyone?

I am desperately looking for tickets, I’ve joined this forum in the hope of finding some. I’ve only ever had family camping as I stay with my friend and her kids. Will it be an issue for me to be in forum camping and not know anyone?

No, they are a friendly bunch, be a great way to meet new people. If you want to go snap these up off @Ed Webb

No, they are a friendly bunch, be a great way to meet new people. If you want to go snap these up off @Ed Webb
Thank you, I don’t have a T6 though but this will be the first camperjam I have ever missed it I don’t buy these tickets and I don’t want to not go. I will just park on the outskirts and not get in the way haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back