California Price List

California Price List Apr 2020

No permission to download

Caulkhead

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Not very good for anyone like me who put a deposit down at the beginning of April but VW not accepting the order

Loz

California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17
VCDS User
Admin
VIP Member
Not very good for anyone like me who put a deposit down at the beginning of April but VW not accepting the order
That often happens as they change over in May, but if you have been quoted a price the dealer should honour it.

Caulkhead

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Apparently they are saying that as the order book is /was clsed around the time it is not them i.e. The dealer here it is VW factory, its a wait and see at the moment.

Dave69

I'm considering a new ocean California, as this is the first time I will have bought a new vehicle can anyone advise me if there is any scope for price negotiation (if so what sort of reduction?) or is it just a case of pay what's being asked. Cheers....D

Nolan

VIP Member
I'm considering a new ocean California, as this is the first time I will have bought a new vehicle can anyone advise me if there is any scope for price negotiation (if so what sort of reduction?) or is it just a case of pay what's being asked. Cheers....D
I got a quote from autoebid and asked the dealer to match it. That gives you an idea of what is possible.

andys

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I know 2 people that went to the same van centre and were offered 9-10% off an Ocean. Think it was Preston, def somewhere around there.

moomin-j

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I am not sure if discounts for a Panel Van are the same as a Ocean / Beach, but most dealers offered me 10.5% without really pushing and I ended up signing on the dotted line after agreeing 13% discount pre VAT. This was Q3 last year.

Loz

California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17
VCDS User
Admin
VIP Member
I just priced up my new Cali...... £74K o_O