California Price List

California Price List Sep 2022

No permission to download
Not very good for anyone like me who put a deposit down at the beginning of April but VW not accepting the order

Not very good for anyone like me who put a deposit down at the beginning of April but VW not accepting the order
That often happens as they change over in May, but if you have been quoted a price the dealer should honour it.

Apparently they are saying that as the order book is /was clsed around the time it is not them i.e. The dealer here it is VW factory, its a wait and see at the moment.

I'm considering a new ocean California, as this is the first time I will have bought a new vehicle can anyone advise me if there is any scope for price negotiation (if so what sort of reduction?) or is it just a case of pay what's being asked. Cheers....D

I'm considering a new ocean California, as this is the first time I will have bought a new vehicle can anyone advise me if there is any scope for price negotiation (if so what sort of reduction?) or is it just a case of pay what's being asked. Cheers....D

I got a quote from autoebid and asked the dealer to match it. That gives you an idea of what is possible.

I know 2 people that went to the same van centre and were offered 9-10% off an Ocean. Think it was Preston, def somewhere around there.

I am not sure if discounts for a Panel Van are the same as a Ocean / Beach, but most dealers offered me 10.5% without really pushing and I ended up signing on the dotted line after agreeing 13% discount pre VAT. This was Q3 last year.

Back