Sold Calibre Exile R 20" Black Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismo

150 Kombi Edition - LV Sportline
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all.

These wheels were fitted by the team at Leighton Vans. Last winter, after around 4500 miles of use (mainly motorway driving), I swapped to some All Seasons on Amarok 18" ready for a Peak District winter, and planned to put these back on this spring. However, I never got around to that due to Covid, and we've since had a little one arrive, and therefore could do with the £££.

Leighton Vans sold these as 'Black Zitos' but judging by the load rating stamps etc, I'm confident these are actually Calibre Exile R wheels (seen here on Travelinlite for £1099).

Specs:
- Black / polished
- Load rated to 815kg
- Wheel bolts including locking bolts included
- 1 wheel has some very slight kerb damage (see photo). The rest are cleaned up and seem fine.

Tyres are budget: HiFly Vigorous HP801 - 275 40 R20 106W XL
- 2 have approx 6.5mm tread remaining
- 2 have approx 7.0mm tread remaining

I think I have some brand new centre caps - if so will include those too.

£600 - Collection from Sheffield - happy to meet / deliver locally, or buyer can arrange courier.
IMG_2159.jpeg
IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpegIMG_2152.jpeg
IMG_2161.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg
IMG_2167.jpegIMG_2177.jpeg
Happy to take more photos, and happy to answer questions! Thanks all.

Hi mate, if these are still for sale I'd be glad to come and take them off you for £600, been after some like this for a while, cheers, Mike

Hi bud, do you still have these wheels. If so let me know and we can arrange payment and for me to pick them up.
Cheers

Hi bud, do you still have these wheels. If so let me know and we can arrange payment and for me to pick them up.
Cheers
Hi @Sibux - afraid that @Mkc1983 has already arranged to collect. I’ll of course let you know if that falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back