Cali Door Pocket Litter Bin Thingy?

Hmmm; I don't have one of those. Should I cry?

@andys - hmmm, anyone who smokes in their Cali needs beating not encouraging with daft bin thingies.

It came with the cup holder thingy which is equally useless.

Agreed. I want one of those but I'm not paying £40+, I'll stick to leaving a carrier bag in the door pocket

If you order a smokers pack ,you get two of the small ashtray ones sat in the cupholders and a rubbish bin in the door .
I ordered smokers pack because I thought it was an ashtray like the old t5 ,even dealer didn't know .when my van turned up I said what are those he said not sure .
I use the bin all the time ,and keys go in ash try one .
A friend of mine has a van hire company and he had a load of the bins in his office ,so now I have one in each door .

Comes standard on a highline. Mine has one.
I put almonds in mine too snack on. Still full after 4 months. I forget to snack.

Yep. However I thought it was a good sized coffe mug initally... but my quick head figured it out at last! I got three thingy, bin, oil and ashtray! Hooray :)

So no top up oil, no bin....did you get a steering wheels with yours Dave.....and duck to avoid nose bleed :)
Sure as hell beginning to think the robbing bustards that are VWCV Listers of Coventry stripped everything of their ex-demo that wasn't nailed down before they sold it to me. Cheeky Mo-fo's.
OR.....@Studleyglass, have you got my bin as well as my oil!!!!!!!!

Sure as hell beginning to think the robbing bustards that are VWCV Listers of Coventry stripped everything of their ex-demo that wasn't nailed down before they sold it to me. Cheeky Mo-fo's.
OR.....@Studleyglass, have you got my bin as well as my oil!!!!!!!!

Me never :whistle:;)

My ex demo high line didn't have one either nor did it have an SD card in my nav headunit !
I did get my 1l of oil though :p

Got two of the door pocket bins.. Asked for a free dash bin, dealer said what these? Showing me the big door bin, I said no, but I'll have a couple of those instead... Reckon that was a good scrounge! Lol

I didn't order any but I got them lol the bigger door bin and 1 dash bin. I did not order the front cab carpet but I got that as well. unless this is standard on the highline

My Highline van came with all three- two ash cans and the bigger storage one. I ordered the smokers pack to be sure of getting a fag lighter socket, so i guess thats why. Got £50 for the ash cans on e bay, and i find the big one really handy for pens and an led torch etc.

I got a Ltr of oil, and snaffled 2 large door bins :p, As I use the dash holders every day, was better than the small bins.... :whistle::D

Back