C-shaped Awning Rail in black?

Mine doesn’t touch the body at that point strange but could all be down to alignment, I rubberised the base of mine prior to fitting with stikaflex the only thing you have to do depending on what pop top you might have is put the hinge holes in it and shorten it to desired length at the rear, far better in my eyes than drilling holes along the body don’t know what the reimo ones will be like after few years unles they are fitted perfectly and body holes primered I’d be concerned

How you find yours? tried it with awning attached? I've contacted seller and says £49 + £12 postage now :/
I’ve used it with a light awning (for shade) I don’t have an enclosed awning. It works well. Being plastic it does not sit as flat in the gutter as an aluminum one (slight warp) but as mine is under roof bars it did not matter. I was concerned that water could easily get under it but I’ve not had any leaks despite some heavy thunderstorm. For me it was good value for money. It was very well packaged (bomb proof) which did leave me thinking no postage charge when I bought it was a bargain

Here’s how I did pretty much the same thing although it’s under Thule bars rather than VW rails…
Detailed description with pics provided and didn’t take too long…

Back