C-pillar Seat Belt Top Covers / Trim Question

NP01

Hi I have just installed rear seats and seat belts and noticed there is no cover or trims on the top fixings. I've looked on e-bay and found several different styles looking at my photo can anyone tell me what ones I need.
Many thanks Nath
2sGR4d8ECkZRtrXWpZbTYnaKt2OqJlChqH2geKAMnfqWWwMmNfX3ZKMGrRPvcQFu1O0WQ8UECiMD9fBwzVw=w734-h978-no.jpg

Hi I have just installed rear seats and seat belts and noticed there is no cover or trims on the top fixings. I've looked on e-bay and found several different styles looking at my photo can anyone tell me what ones I need.
Many thanks Nath
View attachment 31651

They look like shuttle C pillar seat belts that usually sit behind a plastic full pillar trim.

The kombi rear seat belts have a plastic top mounting cover that is the same as the rear seat belts in a Golf MK4 (and other VAG vehicles of that age). Whether that trim/cover could be wapped over, i'm not sure.

They look like shuttle C pillar seat belts that usually sit behind a plastic full pillar trim.

The kombi rear seat belts have a plastic top mounting cover that is the same as the rear seat belts in a Golf MK4 (and other VAG vehicles of that age). Whether that trim/cover could be wapped over, i'm not sure.
Thanks I did hope this wasn't the case but does make sense. I will contact the seller and see if they will exchange if not will have to make do for now. Thanks for the reply much appreciated.

can you see part no if so go to tps and ask them for relative cover for said part no see what comes up if no tps near you I have one close by happy to call if you can get part no

Thanks I did hope this wasn't the case but does make sense. I will contact the seller and see if they will exchange if not will have to make do for now. Thanks for the reply much appreciated.

I think many sellers sell the Shuttle type C pillar seat belts as they're a bit longer than the kombi items - may be allows a bit more flexibility in where they're mounted.

do you mean entire c pillar or just covers for seat belt if entire cover I have these in mine as van was as shuttle before I swapped to a caravelle seat system could take c pillars off to get part no if that helps you

Back