Busfest - best place to buy camper items ?

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have asked in the Busfest thread but that doesn't seem to be getting much traffic.

Can I get some feedback please - is it worth attending Busfest on the Friday?

I am going away to the Lakes on Saturday morning so Friday is the only day I can get there. My reason for going is to talk to converters re some specific ideas on my van.

Is Friday really just a 'set up' day for trade stands? - the Busfest site carries a warning about attending Friday to this effect. Is Friday likely to be a wasted trip?

Hi all (new member)

I am in the middle of my shopping list (camper) and was wondering if it was worth ordering what I require on wait to Busfest to see if what I require will be cheaper ?

Hi guys, we are thinking of going to this next Saturday to get some ideas of buying a t6. But we are in a car and wanting stay over nearby. Is it easy to get taxis from busfest. Are there any onsite overnight pods etc we can stay in. Can find any links on their site. Any advice appreciated cheers

It’ll be easy to get taxis from busfest. Just google the distance from your bread and breakfast And you’ll be able to guesstimate the cost. It’s worth doing even if it is slightly expensive for you. Have you got tickets for Saturday? I think you can buy them at the gate but I’m not sure cos of numbers.

We did a day visit in 2018, stayed in a premier inn and drove and parked on site for the day. Was easy enough.

Back