Bulkhead With Window

Millar

I‘ve just removed my bulkhead from my panel van.
It’s factory fitted with the glazed panel.
Are they worth much on the 2nd hand market?

But would still be worth advertising... I’m looking for a bulkhead for a panel van with a window!

Can these bulkheads be fitted behind the 2nd row of seats in a combi/panel van converted to combi?

Can these bulkheads be fitted behind the 2nd row of seats in a combi/panel van converted to combi?
You can get a bulkhead specifically for that job. They are available for single and twin sliding side doors. They fit snug up behind the rear seats.

You can get a bulkhead specifically for that job. They are available for single and twin sliding side doors. They fit snug up behind the rear seats.
Thanks Chris, I've seen the motexion kombi bulkheads but there so expensive, was just wondering if the normal bulkhead would fit as these seem to go for next to nothing on Ebay and facebook selling pages etc...

Thanks Chris, I've seen the motexion kombi bulkheads but there so expensive, was just wondering if the normal bulkhead would fit as these seem to go for next to nothing on Ebay and facebook selling pages etc...
Ah sorry, I see what you mean now, but don’t know the answer. I was surprised by the price of the kombi ones.

Back