Bulkhead - changing from a PV to a Kombi.

Dippo

Hello just interested what you all do about the bulkhead on the standard panel van when changing it to a Kombi
Can the original bulkhead be fabricated in any way to fit or is it easier To buy a one piece bulkhead to fit behind the new seats cheers

Hi you can’t do anything with it apart from scraping it. No one wants them and you can buy a secondhand kombi bulkhead witch will fit behind your kombi seats. Keep searching on eBay and gumtree Or ask on the forum someone might have one.

Hi mate, I've got a Kombi bulkhead for sale on here, it's the Motexion one, carpeted on the cab side
Slots straight in behind the 2nd row of seats if you're interested?

20200918_152734.jpg

20200918_152904.jpg

I'm in Sheffield, not a million miles away, could meet you at a services on m1 if that helps?

I've bought a kombi and am converting it to a camper so will eventually be selling front and rear seats, plus all fixings, flooring, etc to convert a panel van to a kombi

A kombi bulkhead will not fit behind a Drivers seat it’s made for a kombi setup behind the passengers 2nd row of seats.

A kombi bulkhead will not fit behind a Drivers seat it’s made for a kombi setup behind the passengers 2nd row of seats.
I thought that may be the case. I wondered if it could be cut to fit. I'm just after some extra drivers seat leg room in a PV

Ok the bulkhead comes in two parts. I think the top is bigger and the bottom smaller. I think if you was to take the top one off your seat might go a little further back.

Back