For Sale Bulk Head with glass Window (read the below chat to see if it fits your van)

saintclarkey1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Standard genuine VW bulkhead with a fixed window. Coming off a single sliding door LWB panel Van. In very good condition (Vans 2019 reg and only travelled 7000 miles). I must admit I'm not entirely sure what these are worth so offers welcome. Seems like the sliding window ones or the motexian ones are in demand so assume these are to? Buyer collects from Swindon.

IMG-20220207-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220207-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220207-WA0002.jpg

That's a twin slider bulkhead. You can see the cutout for the rail top right in that last photo.
Pity you're not closer otherwise I'd have been tempted.

So it is, I stand corrected. Wondered why I hadn't see one of them on standard panel vans. Only just picked it up and not removed it yet so haven't had a closer look. I'll update the advert based on your spot.

So based on that a twin slider bulkhead WILL fit a single slider..didnt know that. Looks like its made of steel and not fibreglass?

That won’t fit a twin slider. Look at the lower right and left. Totally different.

I guess if you've already got a twin slider without the glass then you only need the top bit which will fit?

Ok, looking at the photos again that looks like a van that had a solid bulkhead (no rear view mirror) and so one has swapped the top half for one with a window out of a twin slider.

Ok, looking at the photos again that looks like a van that had a solid bulkhead (no rear view mirror) and so one has swapped the top half for one with a window out of a twin slider.
Yeah, it's a mutt for sure. So for clarity the whole bulkhead would only fit a single slider unless you just want the top bit which will fit either. :cautious:

Back