Sold BRAND NEW MATT BLACK TRIDENT 20" ALLOYS SUPPLIED BY VW WITH VW CENTRE CAPS AND ***PRICE MATCHED TO RIMSTYLE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott1976

Set of four brand new 20" Trident alloys in Matt black. (Although the appearance is more satin than matt) I purchased these alloys from Listers when I collected my van. Unfortunately due to their incompetence the van was returned for a full refund. However they refused to refund the wheels due to being over 28 days from purchase. They come with VW centre cap and are all in brand new un-used condition. Now for sale at £960 to match Rimstyle.

F5533DC0-24EE-4CDE-ACEA-5C298F827DB3.jpeg

725E0870-F561-48DD-97EB-B2ED34114B20.jpeg

9283BF5A-F544-4FFE-B5C6-8F0A09F2FDE9.jpeg

85A3A008-D92A-4BF6-A8E7-8A0C419B769C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, where have you seen them and for what price? I know Rimstyle are doing them for £962 but you don't get the VW centre caps, hence the reason I went to VW for them. What price are you thinking?

Cheers,

Scott

Hi, where have you seen them and for what price? I know Rimstyle are doing them for £962 but you don't get the VW centre caps, hence the reason I went to VW for them. What price are you thinking?

Cheers,

Scott
Understandable .
Let me know a figure you are wanting and we can go from there cheers

Is the VW parts warranty transferable to the new owner?

When I was looking for the wheels I could not get complete matt black wheels. The only ones available were matt with the rim polished. The manufacturer, Supermetal would not sell me a set, they said the complete matt wheels were supplied only to VW. I got VW down to £1080 for the set, which come with the VW centre caps and the Supermetal ones too. I appreciate they are now effectively second hand (but still brand new unused) and they are now available from Rimstyle for £962, so would be looking for £900. This is cheaper than Rimstyle and VW and you will get the VW centre caps. Hope this makes sense, let me know your thoughts. Cheers, Scott

When I was looking for the wheels I could not get complete matt black wheels. The only ones available were matt with the rim polished. The manufacturer, Supermetal would not sell me a set, they said the complete matt wheels were supplied only to VW. I got VW down to £1080 for the set, which come with the VW centre caps and the Supermetal ones too. I appreciate they are now effectively second hand (but still brand new unused) and they are now available from Rimstyle for £962, so would be looking for £900. This is cheaper than Rimstyle and VW and you will get the VW centre caps. Hope this makes sense, let me know your thoughts. Cheers, Scott
Thank you very much for the update and response a good explanation how you got to this position
I am sorry but at present these wheels can be brought for less than 880 delivered sold by a top company. I know they don’t have the Vw insert that why I asked about the price of them. But may I wish you all the best in your sale
Cheers again

Thanks for your response, I can't find them anywhere for less than £962, who is selling them at £880? £900 with the VW centre caps over £880 without seems reasonable to me.

Cheers,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back