Sold brand new Clayton’s £350

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to state the weight rating on the tyres, which could be of use to T32 owners.

Pete

I’m sure with these being a proper commercial rated van tyre they’ll be at least a 103?

I’ve always liked these little (16”) wheels.... are they Clayton’s?

I’m not interested in buying them, but I do like them and if I was after some wheels I’d have these at £350! GLWS :thumbsup:

You might want to state the weight rating on the tyres, which could be of use to T32 owners.

Pete
there not mine my mate bought them
for his son who has a caddy but they didnt fit so i offered to put them in here for him i font know the weight rating

there not mine my mate bought them
for his son who has a caddy but they didnt fit so i offered to put them in here for him i font know the weight rating

Can you not ask him, or get a picture with the weight rating on it ?

Pete

No point, the alloys themselves are only rated for T30 and below.
Agreed, but buyers of those vehicles are more likely to buy if they know the tyres are up to the job.

Just trying to help the seller.

Pete

They won’t fit over T32 brakes as they are bigger callipers on the front. All T32’s come with 17” wheels as standard.

They won’t fit over T32 brakes as they are bigger callipers on the front. All T32’s come with 17” wheels as standard.
Incorrect on the brakes. T32 do not get bigger brakes as standard. They get the 17" Devonport wheels as they are rated for the required weight. The Clayton are not weight rated for t32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back