Wanted Brake disks and pads

osman

Steve O
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Looking for disks and pads for my 2016 t6
front 308mm
rear 294 mm

Why not upgrade to some better quality ones from Nutexa? We can supply only, or supply and fit.

A couple of disc upgrade options available in that size and their pads are fantastic with very low dust.

Why not upgrade to some better quality ones from Nutexa? We can supply only, or supply and fit.

A couple of disc upgrade options available in that size and their pads are fantastic with very low dust.
Can report the same experience - great kit and less dust.

Ok so you have a link I can follow ?

Hi,

did you get sorted with some brakes or can we help with anything

Russ (Nutexa frictions ltd)
Got through mot no problem … so I’m in the denial phase of knowing I need new pads and disks but spending money on other stuff like diesel heaters etc that seem more immediate problems … however i will need sorting out yes

Got through mot no problem … so I’m in the denial phase of knowing I need new pads and disks but spending money on other stuff like diesel heaters etc that seem more immediate problems … however i will need sorting out yes
happy to quote when you're ready
:thumbsup:

Back