Bouncing passenger window

Shovelhandz

VIP Member
Hello. My 2021 transporter passenger window keeps bouncing back when I try and close. I have silicon lubricated it to see if that would help and also tried the 5 second switch hold to reset unfortunately neither work. Also when I hold the lock button on my fob for the extra few seconds for the wing mirrors to raise this also makes just the passenger window lower.
Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sounds like the closing set point is set but the window is getting enough drag to trigger the obstruction behaviour. Have you checked the window channel area for any obstruction that might have be caught and pushed into the channel?

Have you fitted anything like wind deflectors?

Hello. My 2021 transporter passenger window keeps bouncing back when I try and close. I have silicon lubricated it to see if that would help and also tried the 5 second switch hold to reset unfortunately neither work. Also when I hold the lock button on my fob for the extra few seconds for the wing mirrors to raise this also makes just the passenger window lower.
Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi,
Did you ever get a solution for the problem with your passenger window?
My 2021 transporter passenger window is doing the exact same thing.
I have tried the same things you did but the problem is still there. I'm annoyed I can no longer fold my mirrors

Back