Bmw 5 series wheels on t6

Cjscos

T6 Pro
hi all

Will bmw 5 series wheels with a 8.5j x20 and 10jx20 wider rear with a load rating of 825kg per wheel fit on a t6 t32?

The load rating is fine ( or so i think!) as this adds up to 3300kg but I am not sure what offset they are?

The loading on axles is not equal - more on one than the other. It will depend on the specific T32. There is a metal plate on the vehicle which tells you the split front to back. A quick search should help as I can’t recall the thread it was on.

Pete

10jx20 ET40
8.5j x 20 ET 20

Would these fit?
That rear offset is fine, but the front offset might give you some trouble on the outside edge, especially if you're lowered. I wouldn't recommend anything lower than a 35mm offset on 8.5" wide fronts.

On the subject of load ratings, if you want to be fully legal on T32 you need a minimum load rating of 860kg per wheel. Axle weights on T32 are 1720 rear and 1710 front.

Message @BognorMotors and see what OZ wheels he can get for your van that are fully compliant.

I love OZ’s, I had a set on my Impreza many many years ago, I’d love a set of 21’s on my bus if possible.

Yes we are an Oz dealer, sent your request through on our website contact form and we can price them for you

Back