Bluetooth Speaker Options

Andy, By coincidence, I was in my local Currys/PC World this morning and they had one on display. If you're near a branch and they have them in stock, they will let you connect one to your phone to try it for yourself. FWIW, they seemed to have a pretty wide selection of alternatives as well.
Thanks, not been anywhere near one today but I’ll see if I can have a look Sat

Update..

I sat my iPad on the Bose mini link on the dash, and sat in the back of my Kombi. Plenty of volume, which I knew wouldn’t be a problem, but it also gave a good impression of stereo separation. I was pleasantly surprised and ended up sitting there for half an hour in my pj’s listening to music and watching Netflix.

The best thing though, headphones.

Andy, By coincidence, I was in my local Currys/PC World this morning and they had one on display. If you're near a branch and they have them in stock, they will let you connect one to your phone to try it for yourself. FWIW, they seemed to have a pretty wide selection of alternatives as well.
Got one of these today, outstanding bass for such a tiny unit. Thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

Back