Blue Grill Trim

Quick question as I don't actually have the bus yet but it there a piece already in the lower grill to wrap? Im trying to get a heap of things to blitz and add when I get it this weekend.

I think as long as it’s not a start line it should have a black trim (in three pieces) that can be removed (same as the chrome pieces on the top grill)

It has tabs all the way along so worth checking YouTube to see what you’re attacking before you get the trim tool in there to remove.

Its a Shuttle SE Im getting so that will work. Already have some gloss black I can use on the upper grill stripe. Thanks.

Nice! Thinking of replacing the whole top grill with a gloss black one so it would be great to see the effect of just glossing up the trim. Might look good with a gloss black badge too.

Post some photos when you’ve got it

Morning Gents,

I’m interested in the DIY wrap suggestions. Is that self taught / do you have recommendations for vinyl suppliers / tips etc ???

Last edited:
Did you heat the vinyl on yours? Just did mine and bubbled At the crease on bottom of grill trim. Used 3m vinyl too so can’t be the product
Yes, I put it on then gave it a blast with the heat gun and used a squeegee to smooth out.

Back