Blue Grill Trim

coullstar

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I've seen a few of the trim pieces available in red and green etc but does anyone do blue?

Ideally just the lower grill stripe and then bumper grill stripe.

It'll cost you a couple of quid and less than half an hour to wrap one yourself mate. No way I'd pay £80 + VAT for one. Do it yourself and you can soon undo it or change colour as well.

Although it does say it’s an exchange service so they may just wrap them themselves. But that does mean that you will lose your originals too! So £80 + vat + cost of original trim.

I saved so much wrapping myself. It’s all down to personal taste I suppose but I’ve got enough left to repair any bits I’ve done myself in case of stone chips etc.

It may be a stupid question as I haven’t googled it but where do you buy small pieces of the required wrap from?

Also do you think this approach would work to gloss black the mirror bases instead of painting?

Vw carbon do them for £40 +vat but don’t do blue

I think if I wanted it done I’d go for the wrap option too but would probably end up going crazy trying to use up the left overs and wrapping random bits of the van and anything round the house ;)

Back