Blow Up Raised Double Air Bed Or Amdro Bed System

welshbaron

T6 Pro
Hi All,

Currently got a Kombi van and looking at options for a bed. I don't want to put in a RIB bed as want to keep the seats. I have had a look at the forty winks, and I still think the frame will get in the way towards the back.

I do fancy the Amdro bed system as it leaves space towards the rear so you could in effect in view the rear and still have standing space. Anyone got one of these?

The other option I was thinking about was removing the back seats when going away and put in a raised double air bed. Anyone tried that?

Cheers

I’ve gone for Infinity Customs kombi bed and 10cm self inflating mattress . Great combo

Hi All,

Currently got a Kombi van and looking at options for a bed. I don't want to put in a RIB bed as want to keep the seats. I have had a look at the forty winks, and I still think the frame will get in the way towards the back.

I do fancy the Amdro bed system as it leaves space towards the rear so you could in effect in view the rear and still have standing space. Anyone got one of these?

The other option I was thinking about was removing the back seats when going away and put in a raised double air bed. Anyone tried that?

Cheers

I'm quite liking the look of that, although it definitely needs a couple of braces at the head end to prevent it from folding back the wrong way and snapping the hinges.

Back