Bloody neighbours.

And since parental brutality was banned. Suitcase strap or the slipper never did me any harm.
It also taught respect. If I spoke to my parents the way our entitled teenage daughter spoke to us, I'd have been thrashed up and down the stairs and shut in my room without any tea.

Unfortunately, all true, and actually taught respect and didn't turn us into whiney wrecks, contrary to popular belief.

What we need is a war... it'll help these confused mites differentiate between things that are really "hurty" and those things that are merely a construct of their self-indulgent ideologies.
I'll get my [trench] coat... :uh run:

Looking around I'd be really careful what you wish for Bav....

I grew up expecting the world to end in a mushroom cloud with a few minutes warning Threads style, I'd rather the kids don't to be honest.

Looking around I'd be really careful what you wish for Bav....

I grew up expecting the world to end in a mushroom cloud with a few minutes warning Threads style, I'd rather the kids don't to be honest.
Tongue firmly in cheek, but there is a seed of truth in my flippant comment - they really do need something to concentrate their minds on matters of the real world.

Kids have never been the same since lead was banned in petrol...
Lead was only banned in ground vehicles. In the UK we have the last producer (apart from a couple of illegal manufacturers in China) of Tetraethyl Lead and this is sprayed onto us daily, in surprisingly large quantities, by private aircraft. The EU will ban this by 2025 and the US will follow. The UK couldn’t give two f…. despite it being carcinogenic.

Anyway, we are still getting our lead. And it’s still just as bad for us.

Tongue firmly in cheek, but there is a seed of truth in my flippant comment - they really do need something to concentrate their minds on matters of the real world.
Don’t worry Bav
The aliens will be along shortly.
:slow rofl:
Well the US government and good few others have come clean about having proof of other life including dead aliens and crafts etc.
Did make me wonder why they made this revelation in about the most turbulent time this world has ever seen ?
I’ll get my hat.
My tin foil one

:slow rofl::smile bounce:

Back