Blinds wanted

Keeff

T6 Guru
i am looking into blinds for the side and rear windows on my kombi . I was going to tint them but it would be better if I could just pull the blinds when I am carrying tools in the back. Anyone fitted them or could recommend any .
I am also after a drivers set base as I want to covert it so I can slide 3 m pipe in the van . I will give vw dealer a call for a price but could do with a old one as I am only going to cut it up.

Hi currently in my T5, T6 due sept. If you have two front seats and 2+1 rear with the single on the passenger side. Two 100mm soil pipes fit under the back seat and through so as next to the hand brake. T6 all looks the same so that is what I will be doing again.
Van shades, are introducing their window pods , but can't find out if they are T6 compatible!

They are notT6 compatible - especially Kombi. This what the man says today;

"Our Window Pods are not compatible with genuine Kombi sliders due the thickness of the track in which they are housed. You can find this on the incompatibility section of our website.

We do not at present have a T6 tailgate version as this needs developing in the winter months when the season quietens down."

Back