Blackrock Sands

This has been covered on Campervan Overnight Parking recently - some scepticism about whether it actually happened as a result of the main complainant being a warden at a local camp site - either way, reports such as this will result in more and more wild camping spots being taken away. :-(

This has been covered on Campervan Overnight Parking recently - some scepticism about whether it actually happened as a result of the main complainant being a warden at a local camp site - either way, reports such as this will result in more and more wild camping spots being taken away. :-(
Exactly, it may have been exaggerated but it's given them the ammo they wanted. If you read the article it says they're already turning people away and telling them it's illegal while they hurriedly draft a byelaw to block it forever. I only found out about it a few weeks ago (think it might have been from you) and I'm gutted I'm probably not going to get the chance as I'd told my granddaughter about it and she's excited at the idea.

Back