Black Locking wheel nuts for Black rhino Warlord 17"?

Deze

A bit of a noob Question here.
I have 17" Black rhino warlord alloys in black on my T6.1 Kombi

I would like to get 4 black locking wheel nuts but I don't have a clue what size or brand to get.

Also, will the wrench attached to the jack do a safe enough job for fitting these? under or over tightening tips?

Any help/hints/tips/recomendations would be much appreciated as I'm no mechanic as you've probably guessed :unsure:.
Thanks.

Now I've just found out my standard VW Wheel nut wrench diameter is two large to fit in the Black Rhinos nut holes... So I can't take a nut out now. I need a thinner nut wrench.
Any pointers on a slimmer nut wrench to replace the standard VW one that comes with the jack?
Thanks

I’ve got Bimecc locking wheel bolts on my Black Rhinos they’re cheap and black and the spline type so I’ve not had any issues when taking the wheels on and off. The hex steel on the key is a bit soft so use a good fitting socket although you can get spare’s easily. I just got a generic wheel brace from eBay with the 2 sockets and four sizes
Wheel bolts
Wheel brace

I’ve got Bimecc locking wheel bolts on my Black Rhinos they’re cheap and black and the spline type so I’ve not had any issues when taking the wheels on and off. The hex steel on the key is a bit soft so use a good fitting socket although you can get spare’s easily. I just got a generic wheel brace from eBay with the 2 sockets and four sizes
Wheel bolts
Wheel brace
Also worth making sure you have wheel nuts to fix spare, I keep 5 in my glovebox ...... I also have a generic telescopic jobbie from Amazon. Seems to do the trick.

Ellis Excellence Travel Emergency Breakdown Multifitment (17mm, 19mm, 21mm & 23mm) Extending Telescopic Wheel Brace Wrench Including Long Lasting Protective Case (No Box) https://amzn.eu/d/0t9inRN

Wheel bolts
Wheel brace
Transporter HQ recommended me these (TUV approved) tapered seat black locking wheel nuts for my Black Rhino 17" Warlords that look like the ones you linked.
35MM BLACK Locking Wheel Bolts M14X1.5 Thread, Tapered Seat - VW T5/6 - Bolts & Spacers - Transporter HQ
When I get the wheel brace I can try them out
Thanks Cnud, Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Also worth making sure you have wheel nuts to fix spare, I keep 5 in my glovebox ...... I also have a generic telescopic jobbie from Amazon. Seems to do the trick.

Ellis Excellence Travel Emergency Breakdown Multifitment (17mm, 19mm, 21mm & 23mm) Extending Telescopic Wheel Brace Wrench Including Long Lasting Protective Case (No Box) https://amzn.eu/d/0t9inRN
Cheers Chris, I'll definitely be getting 5 original wheel nuts for the original spare. Thanks for the amazon link.

Back