Bilstein Komfort springs

Hrunty

Hi folks. First thread so be kind please. I’ve got a T6 campervan and recently had Bilstein Komfort suspension fitted along with 20 “ wheels and tyres by Leighton vans. Absolutely over the moon worn everything but I took the van for mot and asked for them to rais the ride height slightly (we tow a caravan sometimes and I think it has settled a little) the mechanic queried that the bottom 2 to 3 coils on the rear were bottomed out. He didn’t want to adjust them beyond this. My question is, is this normal and should he just adjust them or is this a problem!? Thanks in advance.

Hi folks. First thread so be kind please. I’ve got a T6 campervan and recently had Bilstein Komfort suspension fitted along with 20 “ wheels and tyres by Leighton vans. Absolutely over the moon worn everything but I took the van for mot and asked for them to rais the ride height slightly (we tow a caravan sometimes and I think it has settled a little) the mechanic queried that the bottom 2 to 3 coils on the rear were bottomed out. He didn’t want to adjust them beyond this. My question is, is this normal and should he just adjust them or is this a problem!? Thanks in advance.
Have a search on the forum for Bilstein B14 and heavy (camper) vans. Lots of info.

Back