Bilstein b14 help!

My T32 LWB with B14's also sits lower than expected when at the top of its adjustments, it doesn't cause me any issues though.

To the op, there's nothing wrong with B14's, they have been the default aftermarket T6 fitment for a long time with 100's if not 1000's of sets fitted and are made to a high standard.

There are a lot more alternatives these days, but that doesn't suddenly make the B14 a bad choice.

My B14's are 3 years old and have not given me any problems at all.

Caution here , First I have heard of an insurance company advising drop limits !!! ( in UK ) BUT this is a good thing , because we dont recognise T U V standards here in UK i think the insurance companies are just winging it , BUT too low isn't good it isn't safe sometimes . We have to keep a level head with this . ( and stop concentrating on the look )
If you have a Heavy van ( don't have the details ) the B 14 wont get up to 50 mm it will be lower than this at its highest setting , We have seen some of them at 70 to 80 mm with the adjusters all the way up , Sadly the companies selling these kits dont seem to acknowledge that this kit has limitations in some vans and occasionally not fit for purpose . There are better solutions available and they can do 35 to 50 mm comfortably with out stressing the springs out . Similar money as well .
A quality suspension kit is worth the Dollars all day long , its probably the most pleasing thing you can do to the Van . Get it wrong however it can be a nightmare . call the suppliers ( there are a few on here ) and chat to them you will quickly get enough information ( technical ) to help you decide what's the best thing to do .

Thank you for the information.
I’m not going for the slam look, 50mm will be about right for me.
I think I was confused between the B14 suspension kit and the B14 coilover kit which is roughly the same price.

I think I was confused between the B14 suspension kit and the B14 coilover kit which is roughly the same price.

B12 is fixed dampers, B14 adjustable I believe.

Its difficult to research the Bilstein B14 as it isn't sold By Bilstein world wide, Not on their web site . It is height adjustable but sometimes at its highest setting it cant do only 50 mm If you have a Heavy van or camper. There are other kits that cope much better and represent better value for money as well . let me knmow if you need more info and tech specs .

Back