Bike rack spare part needed.

RowLarry

Hi all.

I'm missing one of the end pieces off my VW bike rack, which I assume has fallen off or been pinched at some point.

I have spent 2 hours searching the interwebs (I'm not kidding) and so far haven't found anything.

Has anyone any spare ones I could purchase, or know of any spares? I've even considered giving it to a 3D printer to try and replicate.

Any advice welcome.Photo 13-10-2020, 17 49 41.jpg

Might be worth messaging this guy to see if he had any luck

@MAT@VWT5UPGRADES may be able to help. They supplied my bike rack in black so they are at least used to dismantling them, maybe they have some bits leftover, I know I usually do whoever I take something apart ;)

Might be worth messaging this guy to see if he had any luck

I can't believe that didn't come up in my googling, many thanks!

Mrs Loz said the monkeys at Longleat removed a couple of those last Thursday when she was there, saw the owner examining the damage in the carpark..

My tailgate mounted four cycle bike rack has been damaged and I need to replace the LH bracket which is riveted to the frame and when the rack is down it should clip into the bracket
Are these readily available as a spare part and how easy of a job to replace it?
Thanks in advance

I'm missing the same bit (the end cap for one of the rails) but for a T5 style rack. Now, these ones seem really difficult to find. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to source a replacement?

Back