Bike Rack Spares

Phil Harris

T6 Guru
Hi,

I’m missing one of the end caps, I’ve searched on web, but no luck. Appreciate if anyone knows where I can get a replacement? Photo highlighted below... TIA

3F38A110-9B2F-4BAB-BCC9-46F570449A81.jpeg

The VW rack is manufactured by Thule. Many of the parts are common with other Thule carriers so you maybe able to track something down that way.

Sorry I don't have any specific links but hope it helps.

The VW rack is manufactured by Thule. Many of the parts are common with other Thule carriers so you maybe able to track something down that way.

Sorry I don't have any specific links but hope it helps.
Thanks fella, will investigate cheers Phil

CampervanBits These might be worth contacting too @Phil Harris. They sell the VW bike rack and sell various spares for it (though don’t list this part) and might be able to help if you contact them. I have used them for other things and found them very helpful.

CampervanBits These might be worth contacting too @Phil Harris. They sell the VW bike rack and sell various spares for it (though don’t list this part) and might be able to help if you contact them. I have used them for other things and found them very helpful.
Thanks mate, will call them tomorrow
Item 12 may be the same? Spare parts

I can't find the part anywhere though. I would try roofracks.co.uk. They keep spare parts for Thule but dont have the Thule WanderWay listed in the spares section but they do sell the complete unit. Thule WanderWay T6 Bike Carrier 911

Worth a try.
cheers, will do..

Back