BFG A/T on Cascavel 17’s

VW Smith

Right just putting it out there bear with me, just bought some Judd 311r’s love them...

BUT got a set of 17” chrome/black cascaval I was going to sell on and was thinking of putting some big BFG All terrain tires on 65 or 75.

What I’m asking is does anyone have any pics with this wheel or should I sell and get some the big burly black ones I keep seeing everywhere!!!!?

Delicate diamond cut wheels will look just wrong with chunky tyres.

You should think about keeping your Cavascals tho'. Mine are tucked away in near mint condition to go back on the van when I change it.

Yep that’s what I thought, think I’m going to sell them and get some of those matt/satin black bad ass ones

My Vel Exec would have come standard with Cascavel's, and I just thought they were too "fine" for the T6; I wanted the 18" "Springfield" wheels, but we couldn't place the factory order with 18" wheels and have a spare wheel, had to have a can of squirty-foam-air instead.
The dealer couldn't offer us a spare wheel and holder dealer fit to compensate........Why?
So I paid a £250 premium to have Devonports ....mmmm....
It's all personal, but I do agree with you @dubber36 , If I wanted to go the "AT tyre" route I would consider getting the Cascavel's either powder-coated a single colour and ditch the diamond cut look; or maybe better still, store or sell the Cascavel's and go for something a bit more chunky.

Back