Best Waterproof Seat Covers?

Had Animal ones on my T4 for the last 13+ years and they're still going strong! wondered if the Genuine VW ones are significantly better than the INKA ones as a lot more expensive :( Just another main dealer premium or not?

I had read that somewhere, anybody know how they compare? they look thinner and as if they are made from a lighter weight material than the VW ones but nit seen either in person so hoped someone on here had experience of both and I could potentially avoid buying twice if the INKA ones are a poor substitute for the OEM ones.

Haven't seen them in the flesh but just looked at some pics of some OEM ones for sale on eBay and they look identical to the Inkas I have

Inka are really good quality and fit, you won't be disappointed if you buy them, very hard wearing too.

Sorry for pulling this thread back up... but are these for temporary use??

All we want is waterproof covers for the front seats for like a week's use every so often. We do festivals and if it is an absolute rain-fest (which we have had before) then we want to protect our seats.
We don't need them all the time which is why we don't want really expensive ones or ones designed just to go on and stay on. If we can get a few years out of taking them on and off, that would be great.
:)

Reactions: CAB
Can anyone link me any good value seat covers for the rear to protect from a muddy dog? Looked at Inka but they don't seem to stock ones for my 2018 van. Ideally don't want to spend a fortune.

I tried the Kurgo ones from Halfords but the 55" width of them didn't quite fit Kurgo Bench Seat Cover | Halfords UK

Amazon seem to do loads but thought it would be better to ask here first! Thanks.

Can anyone recommend which seat covers give water/drink spill protection to seats. Bench & drivers seat but look fitted & stylish, thanks

Can anyone recommend which seat covers give water/drink spill protection to seats. Bench & drivers seat but look fitted & stylish, thanks
If you want fitted, do you mean you want a seat skin? You’d have to go leather / leatherette for waterproofing in that case.
Otherwise the VW or the Inka ones seem to have the best fit and build quality.

Back