Best Waterproof Seat Covers?

davidkehoe

Hi guys and girls
I have scanned the interweb for hours,can anybody tell me what is a good waterproof set of seat covers for my t6 .oh yes i would like yellow.thank you for your time,
David

Thought I'd resurrect an old thread rather than start a new one.
How are the VW original ones in warmer weather. I'm interested in them but wondering if the waterproof material might be a bit hot for longer journeys in hotter climates, eg touring round southern Europe.

Also silly question, but do the VW (or indeed any) covers stay on in a California bed when it's made up, or do you have to take them off first. Would prefer without hassle of fitting and removing covers daily

They are waterproof, so can get a bit sweaty....on hot climates..

We just put a bath towel long ways over the whole seat, pushing the head rest through it at the top to stop it slipping.

That works for us, and it easy to wash after a hard day.....

kids, dog, beach, wet sand and mud. No budget just want decent quality ones as just purchased a lwb 4motion kombi so want to look after it

We have considered these covers after we hired a California for a week as they are washable and feel strong and looked and felt ok. Only problem was that they could have been fitted better but that might have been down to previous renters abusing them. ?Screenshot_20200214-222059_Gallery.jpg

Yeah I use them as well... just before the wife kicks me out the door and locks it... and then sets the alarms off on purpose
Hi guys and girls
I have scanned the interweb for hours,can anybody tell me what is a good waterproof set of seat covers for my t6 .oh yes i would like yellow.thank you for your time,
David
Too be honest I don't have an answer.. there are so many on the market it's impossible to know unless you know the price and quality and what roughly you want. Best bet is wait and visit a few shows or ask someone when you see them in theirs. Good luck cos it ain't easy!

Back