Best T6.1 Front-End?

I know sorry.....and there's this 1 tucked away in the garage now too...

View attachment 217842
One of those was how we nearly started our journey! An orange and white on that wifey found locally. We did the NC in a rental 6.1 and her realising I am not a mechanic, she decided I should cash in some pension and get a nice 6.1 instead. So glad she forced me into poverty! One day perhaps a little one of those may reside in our garage, for the shorter trips obviously!

One of those was how we nearly started our journey! An orange and white on that wifey found locally. We did the NC in a rental 6.1 and her realising I am not a mechanic, she decided I should cash in some pension and get a nice 6.1 instead. So glad she forced me into poverty! One day perhaps a little one of those may reside in our garage, for the shorter trips obviously!
Yeah I love my T6.1's....1's a panel van and 1's a kombi....obviously the splitty is tucked away now til summer time....got a few bits to do on it over winter....

Trouble is you need to do other things at the same time.
If you fit an LV-R front end but you're still on 16" steels at standard ride height it'll just look ridiculous.
It's a Personal Choice and it's getting to the point that everyone is doing the same thing that they all look the same, the only folk who are benefitting are the suppliers of all the plastic add-ons and wheels, remember if you dont tell your insurance that you've changed your wheels and you smash it up its an excuse for them not to pay out, read the small print.
I've been Down this road before so it does happen, I lost the lot and all fir 2 inches.
That's why I'm sticking to 16" wheels

Back