Best rear seat / bed for comfort when sleeping

T6wannabee

T6 Pro
Hi all
which rear seat / bed is the most comfortable to sleep on . I was thinking rib bed but are there any better ones for sleeping comfort

After much research we went with a RIB and whilst it is very good in the seated position, the mattress side is a little firm for my liking, so I'm currently exploring different toppers (foam topper, self inflating mat etc) but as everybody's preference for their mattress is subjective you may find the RIB is perfect on its own.

I'd still recommend the RIB, especially if you have kids who will be travelling in the rear seats.

Extremely happy with my Smart Bed Evolution II, the thickness of the padding is good, we haven't needed anything extra on top.

Hands down the outdoor revolution rock and roll 120 self inflating mattress (and a mini pump for the last bit just incase) is the best mattress I have slept on since I can remember. I use mine every night near enough as I basically live in my van, bit pricey (£135) but worth every penny to me. Bulky when rolled up, but live with it in a lwb. Then proper cushions, and a 12tog quilt, laughing.....diesel heater helps in the cold mornings

Back