Best place to visit to see an awning

joe_j_barnes

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Morning

Can anyone advise b st place to go and see awning setups local ish to north west area?

I want to buy an overnight sun canopy/awning and ideally would like to see what’s on offer that I can view before I buy

Thx.

Morning

Can anyone advise b st place to go and see awning setups local ish to north west area?

I want to buy an overnight sun canopy/awning and ideally would like to see what’s on offer that I can view before I buy

Thx.
You don’t generally see setups……unless you visit a local camp site or even a local meet up ( one is on today …)

I had a simple one made….

Depends on what you want. If you’re looking for an all singing drive away jobby, then Glossop Caravans have a good display. If it’s a simple canopy type to fit into an awning rail, then walk around a campsite or meet as already mentioned. We’ve been down the super duper inflatable drive away road & gave it up as a bad job. Too much faff, there’s only 2 of us & we don’t need the room. We now have a Reimo Palm beach canopy that slides into the awning rail. Suits us & cheap as chips. 5 mins to put up/down.

Morning

Thx.
They sometimes have some up on display

I can recommend A&E Leisure in Northwich, they had a couple up and if their is a particular model you are interested in they will put up for you. They did that for us and we walked away considerably lighter of pocket!!

Back