Bentley Wheels??

I had my fronts re-drilled to 5 x 120 so as not to run adapters because I’m on air ride so want wheels to tuck when aired out, I run the rears on 25mm adapters
my tyres are 245/35/20 all round at moment with no rubbing on turning etc but then I've had inner arches cut out to allow the wheel/tyre to go into arch2F0E57F3-BCA6-4D46-9B3F-CBA73D242336.jpeg

I had my fronts re-drilled to 5 x 120 so as not to run adapters because I’m on air ride so want wheels to tuck when aired out, I run the rears on 25mm adapters
my tyres are 245/35/20 all round at moment with no rubbing on turning etc but then I've had inner arches cut out to allow the wheel/tyre to go into archView attachment 108755
Nice stance @LpeppsT6 .

Do you have any pics of the inner arch removed, did you do anything to the wheel arches to prevent damage from debris etc.?

Mine is on air and keen to get the wheels under the arches when aired out.

my tyres are 245/35/20 all round at moment with no rubbing on turning etc but then I've had inner arches cut out to allow the wheel/tyre to go into archView attachment 108755
What tires you running make and model, load rating

Nice stance @LpeppsT6 .

Do you have any pics of the inner arch removed, did you do anything to the wheel arches to prevent damage from debris etc.?

Mine is on air and keen to get the wheels under the arches when aired out.
He hasn't removed the inner arches, they are cut in half at the point vertically above the highest point of the tyre.

No pictures at the moment but next time the wheels are off I’ll put some up
The inner liner is only cut where tyre touches
Not sure on tyres make.

No pictures at the moment but next time the wheels are off I’ll put some up
The inner liner is only cut where tyre touches
Not sure on tyres make.
Cheers @LpeppsT6, thanks for your help, once I have seen your inner arches I am going to do the same to my boy.

I’m wondering if anyone can link me to which adaptors I need to buy to install 112 pcd Bentley wheels to the van?

Last edited:
Back