Bentley Wheels??

Hinks007

VIP Member
i really fancy some Bentley wheels on my T6 having seen a few T6's with them on, can anyone tell me where to get them from ?

Thanks

Have a look at customvanz, they're doing 21 inch Bentley ssr alloys and tyres and they look amazing on:thumbsup:

It's amazing what the right set of wheels can do, they can transform any car or van completely :thumbsup:

image.jpeg
Loved the Range Rover sports on my T5, but more problems than they were worth so keeping Devonports for now!

Very nice, great colour coding, just can't seem to take my eyes of your rear end tho !!!!;)

Yeah, way cool. I guess you'd need to run adapters though???? Only older Azure and Arnage models run 5x120. All the Continentals run 5x112 I think.

Check out Lowdown Transporters on Facebook. A lot of those guys are always swapping their rims out and put stuff up for sale on there. I was tempted by a set of Rotifrom IND-T's the week before ordering my 3sdms.

They fit these to Bentley and rangerover sport look lovely but they are 22 " have seen these on a t5-1 but not on a t6 yet
image.png image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great but I don't think I could do 22" , 20" is my limit....:thumbsup:

Bit to sticky-out and easily kerbed IMO
I don't go for the Euro stretched look myself. I dread kerbing my wheels, they are 8.5J wide with 245 tyres fitted- the tyres barely protrude beyond the rims.

Back