Beds For A Baby

We use one of these, which is really good (although I think it could be cheaper):

Red bed

My friend has the Stitches and Steel one, which I think I'd probably buy instead if we didn't have the Kiravans one already, especially for a baby that age as it would be harder for them to climb out of:

Front Bunk

We went with the stitches & steel cab bunk for our two year old and it’s been great... plus the guys there made sure our order got sent super quick, because we’d left it till last minute to order.
Sorry bout the pic but I’m no David Bailey

5EFB530D-0BC2-429B-8067-963A50C5841E.jpeg

All of these only work for double front seats, anyone found an option for twins?

I know this is an old thread but interested if anyone found a solution for the twin captain seats?

Hang a hammock using head rests and grab handles, four points should keep it steady enough.

Thanks, yes- seen a few of this style. Been looking at the stitches and steel one £85 as it has high sides to stop little one rolling out. kiravans also seem to have a well regarded hammock style one.

Thanks, yes- seen a few of this style. Been looking at the stitches and steel one £85 as it has high sides to stop little one rolling out. kiravans also seem to have a well regarded hammock style one.
Cabunk. Works great.

Only issue we found is that with more mobile young kids some risk of them rolling out. We stitched some netting on load side to prevent this.

Neither of the ones you quoted work with single or captains seats. They specifically need to be laid ON the seat. Captains would be suspended and won't have safe level of support.

I did a ton of research on this for my 1 year old and the only options I found were the cabunk and the no name hammocks that rest on the window cills.

We used a koodi pop up cot sat on top of one of those stretchers/hammocks that sit across the cab on top of the window sills like you already found. Obviously it helps if you drop the backrest down if you can, otherwise just take out the headrests.

As It happens, we have our hammock still, but no longer need it...

Back