Battery Monitor

It looks like a cheaper, less functional version on a BM2 battery monitor.

The BM2 is much better looking at those screen shots.

Anyone had issues with their BM2 following a recent update?

Connected, but no data....

78705AAF-9728-4727-A5E6-3AB674EDD3E7.png

Nope...? (got 6 of them running, all ok)

FW 5.0

And app.. 3.0.1 something.

Try rebooting the bm2.

Screenshot_20190924-145216_Battery Monitor.jpg Screenshot_20190924-145211_Battery Monitor.jpg

Screenshot_20190924-145500_Battery Monitor.jpg Screenshot_20190924-145442_Battery Monitor.jpg

I thought I’d see whether anyone else had any issues before I cracked out the spanner....
Where’s my 10mm?

Try a different device as a test

You read my mind! Just tested it on an iPad, running and older iOS and that works. Grr!

Hmm. Poxy apple..

Do a feed back report on the other phone via the app

Leave your email, fo screenshots etc.

They are normally very good at getting back to you.

I thought I’d see whether anyone else had any issues before I cracked out the spanner....
Yes, occasionally I do have problems connecting to a BM2. I have three of them and it seems to be random which one doesn't want to communicate. However, interestingly using other BM2 app (app BM3 Multibatt see link ---> Battery Charging - Main Battery Earth Point -) it sometimes then works - or the other way round. Thus can't say anything definite where the culprit is.

Another thing I have noticed that occasionally BM2 has stopped recording - there is data missing in the file/plot.

The above - connection refusal & dropouts - seems to happen 1-3 times a week.

For Android there is a handy free app to verify Bluetooth (BLE, Low Energy BT) signal strength - just to see that the signal is not blocked, shadowed, etc.
ble.jpg

Yeah, I’ve noticed a few areas of missing data sometimes.

Works perfectly on my iPad, running an older iOS.

Hopefully they’ll catch up soon.

No issues on team Samsung..

Go Android .

Are we saying this maybe an Apple IOS issue?

Just bought two of the latest BM2 Battery monitors V2.14 Firmware version 6 running on a iPhone S6 and a first gen iPad Pro. Everything appears to be working fine except for the voltage history graph that is supposed to be updated every 2 minutes for the day. This just remains blank and when you go into it, it tries to download data but eventually says No Data.
Anybody else had this problem or of an idea how to fix it?

Back