Status
Not open for further replies.

DWS

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello all.

For sale are my freshly refurbished banded Amarok’s.

These I had run for almost 2 years, I bought them from Paul after he’d had run them for a few months.

They are 9” Front and 9.5” Rear banded by Jamie at Duchy Banded Wheels.

After 2 years and almost 30k miles, it was time for a tyre change and a refurb, so off they came and I’ve had them sent to a friend of mine, he has refurbished wheels for me for 10+ years so I knew a good job would be done.

He sprayed them in BMW Ferric Grey, but did a Matt black undercoat, so it’s really made the colour pop, they look fantastic.

These are boxed, but I’d prefer them collected, alough tricky with Lock Down, but can be collected from my drive easily enough, as we all know, couriers don’t take much care or pride in their job and I’d hate for them to leave a mark on them. I do however have boxes, and can package them up and can take photos of them wrapped and boxed should someone arrange their own courier, but at your own risk. I could also help with meeting somewhere but I am extremely busy with work which is priority.

I have had some interest in these already before I had them refurbished, but nothing firm, so these are advertised elsewhere.

£800

2C65323A-48E4-4C25-8F2F-CEF6ADD8405F.jpeg1CDEFB30-3772-46E0-A68C-957E1E100321.jpeg94D3E766-8493-4130-B2F3-58FCD79AF5BC.jpeg

Would take these off your hands if you were closer :thumbsdown:
Always the way, Bath is about 2.5 hours from me! There’s always a courier ;) they are wrapped and boxed exactly as Jamie sends his out the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back