fezza68

Seize the day.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
When i click on a members profile the avatar isnt there but the rest of their profile info is. Anyone else having this issue?.

Hiya Mark @Pauly mentioned something about face for radio........ not sure what he meant though :whistle:

Everything looks ok to me, can you post a SS of what you are seeing so i can take a look

Now that’s strange
Can you confirm what device and browser you are using and is it the same on a different device ?

Im on a oneplus 6 on android 9 using chrome. I've not looked yet what its like on my laptop il have a look later. All was fine its just happened recently.

Nothing has changed server side and I’ve not twiddled anything lately so no really sure what ms going on, let’s see what happens on a different device then we can ascertain if the issue is with your device or something else

Anybody else seeing this ??

Nothing has changed server side and I’ve not twiddled anything lately so no really sure what ms going on, let’s see what happens on a different device then we can ascertain if the issue is with your device or something else

Anybody else seeing this ??
Nope all fine on iPad/iPhone/MacBook

Hold on!!!!

That's wired....

Android phone, chrome browser......

Screenshot_20191116-080213_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191116-080206_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191116-080155_Chrome.jpg

But with Samsung browser.....

Screenshot_20191116-080647_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191116-080339_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191116-080656_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fine with pc etc....

@fezza68 ... try the Samsung browser on you phone?

Any other android phone/tablet uses getting the same atm?

All the other pics work fine..... just seems to be a profile pic when clicked on for full screen....... odd?

Also on chrome when i open a post and theres a picture,if i tap the pic it doesnt enlarge like it used to but on samsung browser it does..

Seems I'm getting same as you..

On chrome some work, some dont.

But all fine on samsung browser.....

So possibly something with the way chrome is formatting the page?

Let's see if it's all android/chrome users or just us.?

When comparing the 2 browsers on chrome the text or font is larger on chrome as well.

Back