Autohaus control panel dead

crazymumtoem

Hello All, hope you are all keeping well.

I am new here today in hope that i might get some advice please.

We have a Autohaus VW T6 Conversion 2019.
In a nut shell my control panel is dead, I cannot turn on the fridge, the lights or the water pump. Whats worse is i have water struck in the tank. :eek:(

I have checked under the front passenger seat and the thingy under there seems to state that the battery is full and that the solar panel is working to charge. But i cannot get any life at all from the master panel.
I wondered if it might be a fuse. We have a breaker in the cupboard but that does not do anything when flicked up or down. So could it be an auto spade fuse. If so would anyone know which one.

Or might anyone know if somwhere like Halfords might be able to help.

Any thoughts would be greatly received as i do need to drain the water especially.
Thankyou in advance

Sorry this is a bit blurry as nabbed it of the net but can get a better one later if need be.

autohaus.JPG

Can you post up some photos of the battery and wiring etc?

Last edited:
Take a photo of the fuse box before you start as a reference.
Remove one fuse at a time and check to see if the metal strip is burnt, replace straight away checking it is in the same slot that it was removed from.
Eventually you should find a blown (burnt) fuse if that is the cause, replace the fuse with the same value (A) that was removed. There is no guarantee that it won’t blow again if there is a fault, that is what it is there for.

Hello Thanks for the reply. I have to go out in 30 minutes, so i will have a look and see what i can photo, I can definatley see the battery and the fuses but not sure about the wiring. ill post back as soon as i come back to my computer. thanks very much.

Take a photo of the fuse box before you start as a reference.
Remove one fuse at a time and check to see if the metal strip is burnt, replace straight away checking it is in the same slot that it was removed from.
Eventually you should find a blown (burnt) fuse if that is the cause, replace the fuse with the same value (A) that was removed. There is no guarantee that it won’t blow again if there is a fault, that is what it is there for.
Thankyou i shall do that shortly and update. i appreciate your help.

Hopefully you have the same fuse box as my Autohaus conversion- on the side of the cupboard with the mains trips.
Check these fuses, I can't say which one - I would have to start pulling each fuse and I am just on my way out! I'll get a pic with the fuse notations later if needed.
( what is the hurry to get the water out of the tank? )

IMG_2223 (Copy).JPG

Hey all thankyou. I've been through all the fuses and with torchlight have found one with a break. A brown no. 5. Dont know if this is my problem but just off to halfords. I will update shortly.
I'd like to Thank you all for your help. (Fingers crossed this is all it is.. )

Best wishes to you all.
X

20230207_145101.jpg

Hopefully you have the same fuse box as my Autohaus conversion- on the side of the cupboard with the mains trips.
Check these fuses, I can't say which one - I would have to start pulling each fuse and I am just on my way out! I'll get a pic with the fuse notations later if needed.
( what is the hurry to get the water out of the tank? )

View attachment 187363
Yes that's the one. Water has been in the beast for 4 months. arghhhh I usually empty asap but to be honnest I've Had this possible fuse issue for a while. I had removed them (fuses) b4 but didn't spot it first time round. I guess moral support is the key. You are all very kind and terrific people. X I'll update either Way later if the new fuse worked. Cheers again.

Yes that's the one. Water has been in the beast for 4 months. arghhhh I usually empty asap but to be honnest I've Had this possible fuse issue for a while. I had removed them (fuses) b4 but didn't spot it first time round. I guess moral support is the key. You are all very kind and terrific people. X I'll update either Way later if the new fuse worked. Cheers again.
Water will be fine - it isn't as though it has been in over last summer's heat.

Thankyou everyone. all working now.
Nice new pack of fuses bought (mix pack as sugested) thankyou we are all systems go.
Next time ill look more closley ;o)

Thanks for the tip on the water that makes me feel a bit better..

Thanks again
Take care
N.x

Back