Auto vox freezed and won't work

ciya

Hi purchased a Auto vox reversing camera . It worked rely well for a couple of monts then yesterday the monitor started to freeze and then stoped all together.
Could anyone help me please

It might help to say what model it is but, as always with such kit, my first advice would be disconnect the power, leave it for a while and then reconnect the power. Are you sure that it's the monitor that's freezing and not the camera? From my personal experience with them, Auto Vox Support are very good indeed - suggest you email them and they usually respond quickly. If you've only had it a couple of months, it should still be covered by warranty.

Hi Ayjay, thank you for replying me. It seems that I have made a mistake with the date of purchase as my wife is very quickly got the invoice dated 30-01-2022 I am out of the guarantee. We wrote them yesterday there is no answer yet. When I said the monitor freezes I could be wrong as you said it could be the camera no way to find out. The info of the product is as follow IP68 Auto-vox W7S8X12pp
The two red lights on the left hand side of the monitor are always on but the monitor it self black and off.

Back