Auto Lights Fuse

Vkerr

Trumpton
T6 Pro
Hi my problem is I blew the fuse for the top dash 12v socket which I have now replaced and is working again, but now the auto lights and wipers won't function on their auto settings I've checked all fuses in the lower dash fuse box and can't find any blown.
Has anyone any ideas.

Thanks Loz, are those fuses in the lower dash fuse box or the fuse box beside the battery.
I'll not get a chance to check untill the morning as I'm on night shift

Still no joy spent the morning pulling half the dash out to get at the fuse box have tested every fuse in the dash and all the fuses beside the battery and can't find any blown.
So gave up and booked it into vw fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of it.
Thanks for your help.

May just need any fault codes resetting, sometimes logged faults inhibit operation ?

Thanks Pauly, I'll try finding someone with a fault code reader to have a look.

Just an update for you , left the van into get fault fixed it was diagnosed as a faulty slip ring behind the steering wheel, "figure that out" and while it was in they carried out a tech fix for squeaky seats that i didnt know i had and fitted a new battery as the van failed to start in the workshop, and done a software update.
So can't really fault that for service.

I've no idea, they didn't say what it was for. I was in a bit of a rush so never questioned it.

Reactions: mmi
Back