Austops roof bed

Jayc

T6 Pro
Hi...Im wondering if theres any one out there who jas an austops roof fitted and would be kind enough to give me the roof bed measurements. I presume its shaped at the rear where hinged?
Mine is a lwb so if I could also have the measurement from the front edge of the board to the body cut out, the gap through which you climb up.
Cheers guys

I am offshore at teh moment but can provide you all the dimensions you need when im back.

I've had two austops and the bed has been different lengths both times. This one has a larger space to climb up but is more than sufficient to sleep on and i'm 6 foot. I have scissor hinges and would fully recommend them. Where are you looking to get it fitted?

Andy

Thanks Andy..Austops fitted the roof and supplied me with the bed kit but its an uncut board hence requiring the measurements.

I think I've sorted it..the rear looks like its a straight cut and hinged to the supporting frame..

I think I've sorted it..the rear looks like its a straight cut and hinged to the supporting frame..
I did anyone ever come up with the measurements for the Austops roof bed for a LWB. I'm in the same predicament.

Back