Audio Upgrade - What Amp Do I Need?

Hi Jason, how much would this be please (pm if you prefer) and is it easy to fit ? I am after rear speakers added, and underseat sub added. I also have the same head unit as the member above.

Been waiting for the poxy Skipton Car Radio to get in touch is annoying. Message the one posted ads for sale then was told to contact their shop, contacted their shop and was told he wasnt in. And then keep phoning all day to get through to someone and never happened. So I may as well put my money elsewhere or do it myself

Hi

I will pm you...

@Absolut5 Hi,I've got a shuttle with the composition media unit. I've got factory speakers in the rear. The end result im after is better sound quality all round really not the boy racer effect!.

@Absolut5 Hi,I've got a shuttle with the composition media unit. I've got factory speakers in the rear. The end result im after is better sound quality all round really not the boy racer effect!.

Hi

Maybe start with something like a set of Eton VWT6 front speakers which are purely designed for these vehicles as a easy upgrade, plug in like the originals, they have 8” door woofers which are 3 ohm for getting the most out of the headunit, and new pillar tweeters. Sound deaden the door will give good results, and leave the rears alone, you won’t get much benefit White all the work required changing them. And maybe drop a small inline amp in there later on

Or if you want A impressive upgrade, our signature setup will give this. Again leave the rears standard, then Hertz Mille pro front components, JL XD500/3 3 channel amp to drive the Hertz and sub. Add a JL audio 10w1 sub under one of the front seats, plus a Jl bass control, so you got full volume control on the sub.

Jason

Hi

Maybe start with something like a set of Eton VWT6 front speakers which are purely designed for these vehicles as a easy upgrade, plug in like the originals, they have 8” door woofers which are 3 ohm for getting the most out of the headunit, and new pillar tweeters. Sound deaden the door will give good results, and leave the rears alone, you won’t get much benefit White all the work required changing them. And maybe drop a small inline amp in there later on

Or if you want A impressive upgrade, our signature setup will give this. Again leave the rears standard, then Hertz Mille pro front components, JL XD500/3 3 channel amp to drive the Hertz and sub. Add a JL audio 10w1 sub under one of the front seats, plus a Jl bass control, so you got full volume control on the sub.

Jason
What he said:mexican wave:

Id gladly have him to fit it but its a ling way from manchester!.
I travelled from Lincolnshire, so similar distance, it was a long day, but Team Absolut5 know our vans inside-out blindfolded; or spend a night over, it's a really nice spot.

Back