Audio upgrade in Midlands.

eid

VIP Member
I'd like to have the Alpine audio upgrade installed in my T6.1. Looking for recommendations to have it done in the Midlands please.

Thanks.

Hi @eid we have a customer waiting area, with TV, Free WiFi, Tea & Coffee making facilities and plenty of tech and VW magazines to read whilst you wait.

We'd recommend the Gladen Mosconi speaker kit over the Alpines they're night and day different.

Please feel free to call and discuss
Chris

ezgif-3-9cb801711a.jpg

ezgif-3-d9fd7d5207.jpg

Hi @eid we have a customer waiting area, with TV, Free WiFi, Tea & Coffee making facilities and plenty of tech and VW magazines to read whilst you wait.

We'd recommend the Gladen Mosconi speaker kit over the Alpines they're night and day different.

Please feel free to call and discuss
Chris

View attachment 214548

View attachment 214549

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info.

Is there a sub you can fit with these?

Also, are you familiar with this:

I intend having it installed before (or along with) the speakers. Is it compatible? Can you install it?

Last edited:
We avoid android headunit like the plague. Never found a good one yet. It is compatible in theory.

Gladen make a full sub, DSP amp and speaker kit that's excellent. Is yours a single or twin passenger seat

Adobe_20230917_041826.png

We avoid android headunit like the plague. Never found a good one yet. It is compatible in theory.

Gladen make a full sub, DSP amp and speaker kit that's excellent. Is yours a single or twin passenger seat

View attachment 214551

Interesting. What kind of problems do you see in the android units? Maybe I need to do more research.

Mine is a single passenger seat.

Back