Audi wheels on a T6?

Hi, I'm searching around trying to figure which wheels will fit the look I'm after. I'm wondering (probably asked a thousand times) do Audi Q5/7 wheels fit and are they sufficiently load rated for T30? I'm probably not wanting to go bigger than 19" if I can find the right thing.

Hi, I'm searching around trying to figure which wheels will fit the look I'm after. I'm wondering (probably asked a thousand times) do Audi Q5/7 wheels fit and are they sufficiently load rated for T30? I'm probably not wanting to go bigger than 19" if I can find the right thing.

Depends on the offset and pcd. I'm sure you will need adaptors however some older mk1 q7s were 5x120 et60 but in 20"

Thanks @T6180. There are just so many options and variations. I guess I just need to slim down the style I'm looking for and then see what I can get with the right offset and pcd.
Cheers.

How do all ? Im new to the site, looking for advice on alloys. I’ve just ordered a T6.1 4motion in pure grey with a few toys, can’t wait! It’s due to land in 14 weeks (so I’ve been told) :rolleyes:
I’ve spotted a few style alloys but need to know if they will be suitable, what tyres needed etc etc? Any advice will be muchly appreciate please 3FFF42B5-EA21-408A-A6DB-8FE465D06612.jpeg

Welcome - they need to be load rated, both wheels and tyres.

what weight capacity is it?

Ian

If they are for an A5 I doubt they will be load rated nor will the stud pattern be right (5x130)

I have a T30 (3000kg total weight) with one axle rated at 1550kg and the other 1575kg therefore each wheel and tyre needs to be load rated at half of the biggest one ie 1575 / 2 = 787.5kg. I’ve been using 101 load rated tyres and Amarok Steel wheels which are commercial rated.

You need to know the van weight capacity before you can choose wheels and tyres.

Hope that makes sense.

Ian

The above tyres have a load index of 96 so I cannot see them being suitable for any current transporter.

Thanks for that Ian

it’s a T30 - I get what you are saying about the load ratings, changing the tyres wouldn’t be an issue, but going off what you have said these look like the wrong wheel.

thanks again
Chris

We can supply all load rated wheel and tyre packs - Let me know what you like.

The ones above will fold like cheese if you fit the van and hit a pothole

We can supply all load rated wheel and tyre packs - Let me know what you like.

The ones above will fold like cheese if you fit the van and hit a pothole

Nice one - that’s good to know, nothing worse than folded cheese!
Had a quick look a your website, the super metal cell looks like a nice wheel, have you any pictures of them 18” & 20” in Matt black / Matt grey on a T6?
Chris

Have a look on our Facebook and Instagram for more pics. They are a stunning wheel only available in 20”.
This one is running our ST X suspension fully lowered approx 60mm.

6B4F0C80-63DB-41A1-9F6B-D04708B274D7.jpeg

We didn't fit those, I'm not sure what make they are - I dont recognise them
No worries - I don't either, I've seen them on a couple of T6's now. Im trying to find a balance, even though I would love to go big and aggressive ill be visiting clients and want it to look sporty but not too aggressive !

Hi

Been offered these A6 Alloys with tyres that have little wear. I'm struggling to find load info etc for them or stud pattern etc.

Any pointers as to whether they would fit (and be suitable) for my T6 t28 camper? It was a trend line so just on steels at mo.
IMG-20220522-WA0034.jpg
IMG-20220522-WA0035.jpg
Thx

Back